Ahh. We made it to the weekend! I hope you're getting a little bit of time poolside or by some body of water! I'm trying my best to soak up some sun and the summer vibes. :) I've found a few things that caught my attention this week. Hope you enjoy!
1. You either love it or hate it. (Chattanooga peeps, where do you stand???) My husband is fan, so we definitely hit Riverbend up several nights each year. I’m not sorry that I’m going to see the Wallflowers and Third Eye Blind. Aging myself, but I don’t care!
2. Here’s all the justification I need for staying in bed a little longer this morning. >>> Because, science. :)
3. Comfy, but not too short. I'm really leaning into shorts this summer.
4. Would love to find a dupe for these. I love rainbows.
5. Don’t miss Meg’s uplifting post on the Power of a Positive Attitude!
6. Can’t get enough Brussels sprouts recipes!
7. So sad to hear about this news. I loved Anthony Bourdain's straightforward take on the world and the cultures that produced beautiful and interesting cuisines. I read somewhere that we should all check on our strong friends, because life is hard no matter what.
8. The swimsuit that's sending me running to Walmart this weekend. (It's that good!) We have a post coming soon about all our darling Walmart finds!