This weekend, the hubby and I headed out for our annual tradition to see Zac Brown Band. We have gone to at least one ZBB concert every year since we have been together. They are the bees knees. SO.MUCH.FUN.
Double check on our bucket list!
I rounded up my finds this week...
1. Because, some days, being a momma is just plain hard. Remember, you matter. This article is perfect for the mom that feels like she is not enough.
2. My friend, Whit, sent me this hummus she decided to grab. It is delicious, tastes like chocolate, and is a healthier alternative! Check their website out for recipes and more flavors.
5. Dying over pineapples but palms are a close second. I got this dress for vacation!! The quality is great and the price is even better! I sized up to a large after reading the reviews.
7. This Bible study speaks right to my heart.
"All day, every day, an invisible war rages around you — unseen, unheard, yet felt throughout every aspect of your life. A devoted, devilish enemy seeks to wreak havoc on everything that matters to you: your heart, your mind, your marriage, your children, your relationships, your resilience, your dreams, your destiny. But his battle plan depends on catching you unaware and unarmed. If you're tired of being pushed around and caught with your guard down, this study is for you." -Shirer
Ephesians 6:11-18 // 11. Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. 12. For our struggle is not against flesh and blood,but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.13. Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. 14. Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, 15. and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. 16. In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. 17. Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God. 18. And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the Lord’s people.//
8. I have told you guys about my friend Candace's son, Samson, who was born with a genetic disorder called FOP. Samson is about 6 months younger than B. At this current time, there is no cure for FOP. If you missed the chance to donate, here is the direct link and choose "In Honor of Samson Hixson". You can follow them on the Samson Strong: Fighting FOP Facebook page to keep up with the progress of case studies and how Samson is doing. Most importantly, pray for them.
Well, I am off to sing my heart out and enjoy some quality time with the hubs.
As predicted, I have you some deals....Happy Saturday, ya'll!
Gymboree- Up to 80% off entire site
Belk- 4th of July Bonus Buys up to 70% off
Dot & Bo- Up to 60% on farmhouse decor & 80% on bedding
Simply Dixie Boutique- 25% off Pikos & final sale tab is worth browsing
Michaels- Up to 70% off Summer Decor
Old Navy- Up to 60% off entire store