Hi lovelies! How's your weekend going? As I type this, we're headed to Pigeon Forge to Dollywood’s Splash Country! I think the adults are probably more excited than the kids! I’m taking my bucket list seriously, haha. I’ll also be sharing some on insta stories, in case you’re wondering what it’s like. My family takes going to water parks seriously. :) I haven’t ever been to Splash Country, and I’m curious about how it stacks up to White Water! Either way, I'm hoping the weather holds. Fingers crossed!
Hope you have a great one, and here's a few fun links and great finds!
1. I love to travel – to see new places, eat different foods. This article about travel really resonated with me. How Travel Changed Me.
2. The most darling little backpack.
3. The older I get, the more serious I am about protecting skin from the sun. So I'm saying yes to sun hats and a serious SPF (at least 30, and 45 on my face!) If you have littles, this is a really great resource about what types of protection to buy and some cute, but protective clothing.
5. Not sure what I think about this. An interesting alternative to forcing kids to say ‘I’m sorry.”
6. I won’t be needing one of these again (not on purpose anyway! ;)), but these diaper bags are too cute. Cool moms, read this >>>>>
7. We’re a little pineapple crazy. :) Meg’s dying over this pineapple bag! It's nearly sold out online, but still available in store!
Meg found this sweet little pillow for $3.88 (in store!), but this one would also look so cute on a back porch.
Well, that's it for today! I'm off to hit the water park! Before I go, here's a few sales from around the web. Have a beautiful day!
Abercrombie | Up to 60% off in their Summer Sale
Gap | Up to 50% off everything, plus an additional 20% with code EXTRA.
J Crew Factory. | Everything you need to round out your summer wardrobe.
Nordstrom Rack | Birkenstocks, Lucky Brand Sandals and Sperrys for lower prices!
Old Navy | Lots of good sales this weekend!