I hope your week treated you well and you have lots of fun planned for this weekend. It is supposed to be a decent day here in Chattanooga and we are going to spend it on the water. It has been wet & rainy for a week now. A little sunshine will do me some good! What are your weekend plans?
By the way, it is already June?! That seems unreal to me. It also means a little over 6 months until Christmas! :)
This week, I am rounding up my favorite finds from all over....
2. I shared these shorts a couple weeks ago but I feel they need to be shared over and over. They are so comfy!
3. My $17 Jumpsuit I have been gushing over in our stories. Walmart pics do this adorable thing no justice! .
Check out my precious friend, Whit, wearing hers with wedges. Not her same shoes pictured but cute green ones!
4. While we are on Wal-Mart, these tassel earrings.
5. I love everything about this suit!! I know that high-waisted are either a love or hate item. This one I took a gamble on and I am so happy I did!
6. Stumbled across this classic & cute blogger a few weeks ago ....https://www.instagram.com/ashleysmithfitness/... I might be a little obsessed with her. Is that strange? I don't even know her but I think we should be real life friends.
7. Man, this article hits home with us. Our oldest struggles tremendously, even the normal daily tasks tend to be a chore. But this.....so much grace. I have friends all over the spectrum in life of parenting/children and from straight A's to straight struggles. We just finished elementary school last week and on to middle school. Whew, are we ready for that? We should be. God has already laid the order for his life and we should find peace with Him.
8. Because some reviews are too good not to share. The first two "critical reviews" struck my funny bone. Despite the collarbone mishap. Come on, Troy, you bought a 12 foot beach ball. Sounds pretty awesome to me....should I buy the kids one?
9. Looking for a fun Girl's Night Out? Paint it Yours is a place me and two of my favorite gals have been a couple times. Photos below of the door hangers we did earlier this week.
Don't miss the SALE!
Target- Patio sale up to 30% off + an additional 15% off.
Nordstrom- Half-yearly sale ends Sunday June 3rd.
Gap- Online sale up to 50% off.
Sephora- Urban Decay Primer buy a full size and get mini for free. *this is my fav. eye primer!*
Coco & Main- Summer Sale get an extra 20% sale items. Code: EXTRA20